Friday 20 July 2012

Picture Perfect Monsoon!


With Monsoon comes the air of freedom, thunder of change, cloud of new beginnings and raindrops of happiness. As we drench ourselves in nature’s manifestation and realize the symphony of god’s creation, a feeling of tranquillity and bliss erupts. Sitting near the window, watching the city soak in the rain as the aroma of food entices the taste buds to fulfil your heart’s desire and make a dream come true.

Special moments and beautiful memories are created when you spend time together with your loved ones, when the weather demands you to take time off from your hectic lives or taking a break over a cup of hot tea. We at The Westin Mumbai Garden City wish to capture such moments at our special Monsoon theme brunch. We encouraged our guests to share their poetic side with us through ‘one liners’ about monsoon and food on our Facebook page. We were amazed to see the response, the world is god’s creativity and every human being is part and heart of that creativity. Imagination is the key and our contest was an avenue to showcase originality. Some of the wonderful one liners to reach the depths of your thoughts.

Chintan Vasani Have found my key to happiness. Pure Nirvana !

Suman Lakkimsetty Privileged to enjoy grandeur of nature along with widespread delicious food at Seasonal tastes...

Meena Chhichhia Burgers and fries,
They are the one that stifles my hunger cries...Smoothies and milkshake,
They all go great with a nice chocolate & rain...Ice cream and whip cream,
Why couldn’t I get you out of my dream?

Shyla Bhadwal The single line which will come to mind in such a situation is may this go on and on and on ....... and never end....ultimate heavenly bliss
With thick strokes of ink the sky fills with rain.
I pretend to run for cover but secretly praying for more rain.
Over the echo of the water drops, I hear a voice saying my name.
The sky is a bowl of dark water, rinsing my face.
I am a dark bowl, waiting to be filled.
If I open my mouth now, I could drown in the rain.
I hurry home as though someone is there waiting for me.
The night collapses into your skin. I am the rain.

Chintan Shah As the heaven cleanses the earth and the soul immerses itself in this sacred purification, my heart dances to the tune of delectable cuisines and my mind experiences a complete rejuvenation - A prefect recipe from God's kitchen.

The winner Ms Meena Chhichhia received a couple’s voucher to relish our Monsoon Brunch. Capture the moment this season, sync with your friends and family at Monsoon Brunch on 22nd July 2012 at Seasonal Tastes from 12:30 pm to 4 pm. Do not forget to bring your umbrella as you will get soaked with monsoon delights.


No comments:

Post a Comment